Specials

Every time you come into Waraji for dinner and spend $20, you will get a free soup and salad to go along with your meal. Spend $15 with us at lunch and receive your choice of a soup or salad.

Waraji Sushi Lovers Club
Can you not get enough Waraji? Do you order off-the-menu items when you come in to dine? Have you been eating at Waraji for years? Or are you just wanting to get in on the behind the scenes with Chef Masa and the rest of the Waraji? Then you are a Waraji Lover and we want to reward you. Sign up for the Waraji Lovers newsletter below and each month you’ll get a special newsletter with monthly Sake flight information, interesting facts about sushi, upcoming events and specials as well as periodically be entered to win $25, $50 or $100 gift cards to Waraji!

August 2016

Featured Sake ($18/flight)

Yaegaki Mu Junmai Daiginjo | NOTHINGNESS | Hyogo
Ripe fruit aromas with elements of melon, strawberries, grapes & a whisper of vanilla.

Watari Bune Junmai Ginjo | 55 | Ibaraki
Made with rare heirloom rice, Watari Bune. Exceptionally balanced & complex with aromatic fruit, hints of black tea, anise & bold umami.

Suehiro Kira Honjozo | FOLDING FAN | Fukushima
Very dry & light with aromas & flavors of toasted nuts, flowers & hints of star anise.

Minato Harbor Nama Genshu Futsu-shu | SILVER HARBOR | Akita
A big, bold and powerful, undiluted genshu sake.

Featured Wine

Tormentoso Chenin Blanc Paarl, South Africa
The Paarl region is the best area for growing this grape variety. The Malmesbury shale soil is perfect for the non-trellised or more referred to “bush vine.” 10% of the wine was fermented in new French oak barrels and matured for 6 months on the lees. The remaining 90% was fermented in stainless.
— $8.95/glass

Pedroncelli Bush Zinfandel Dry Creek, California 
All of their estate wines are sustainably farmed by fourth generation family members. This single vineyard Zinfandel is lush with brambly fruit with hints of jammy blueberry, cinnamon spice and a hint of smokiness combined with flavors of ripe berry, vanilla and cracked black pepper with hints of warm baking spices.
— $8.95/glass

 

Sushi Raleigh Japanese Restaurant RaleighBest Sushi in Raleigh