- All dinner entrees are served with miso soup, house salad, and rice.
- Selections marinated in teriyaki sauce and grilled on a charcoal grill.
Chicken Teriyaki 19.50*GF without sauce
*Beef Teriyaki 22.50*GF without sauce
*Salmon Teriyaki 22.00served with sautéed shrimp and scallops *GF without sauce
*Tuna Teriyaki 25.00served with sautéed shrimp and scallops *GF without sauce
- Shoga Yaki
- Selections sautéed with a ginger/soy-based sauce.
Chicken Shoga-Yaki 19.75
Pork Shoga-Yaki 19.50
Beef Shoga-Yaki 23.00
- Selections lightly battered and fried in rice bran oil.
Vegetable Tempura 15.50
Shrimp Tempura 21.00
Seafood Tempura 23.00
- Selections coated in Japanese Panko breadcrumbs mixture and fried.
Chicken Katsu 19.95
Pork Katsu 19.75
- Yose Nabe
Yose-Nabe 23.00A light seafood broth with scallops, shrimp, white fish, Japanese vegetables, and clear yam noodles.
- A delicious combination of thinly sliced beef, Japanese vegetables and clear yam noodles all simmered together in a sweet soy-based sauce. One of Japan's national culinary treasures!
For One 25.00
For Two 48.00
More than two 23.50
- Shabu Shabu
- Thinly-sliced beef and fresh vegetables cooked in broth at your tableside. Japan's answer to fondue!
For Two 49.00
Each Additional Person 24.00
- Japanese rice soup. Traditionally served after the meal.
Sake Ochazuke 10.75Grilled salmon in rice and broth.
- Zo Sui
- Japanese rice stew. Traditionally served after the meal.
*Tamago Zo-sui 9.00Egg and rice stew.
*Tori Zo-sui 12.90Chicken, egg and rice stew.
*Kani Zo-sui 13.50Crabmeat, egg and rice stew.
- Soup And Salad
Miso Soup 2.75Soybean based soup with tofu, scallions, and seaweed.
Suimono Soup 3.50A light seafood based broth with kamaboko (fish cake) slices, crab meat, scallions, seaweed and Japanese mint leaf.
House Salad 2.75Combination of lettuce, greens, and fresh vegetables served with our secret house dressing.
Seaweed Salad 8.40Chilled seasoned kelp.
Bowl of Rice 2.50
Bowl of Sushi Rice 2.75
- Seasonal Appetizers
- (Please ask your server for availability)
Age Nasu 5.25Lightly fried and grilled eggplant served with miso sauce.
Vegetable Harumaki 5.50Fried vegetable spring roll served with plum sauce.
Aji no Hiraki 6.50Lightly salted, grilled Horse Mackerel served with ponzu sauce. *GF without sauce
Grilled Smoked Salmon 7.00Lightly salted and grilled salmon served with ponzu sauce. *GF without sauce
Hamachi Kama 9.50Salted and grilled yellowtail cheek. *GF without sauce
Salmon Kama 7.00Miso marinated and grilled salmon cheek.
Coke, Diet Coke Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Lemonade, Mello Yello 2.75
Iced Tea: Sweet and Unsweet 2.75
Coffee, Regular and Decaf 2.50
Japanese Ice Cream 3.00Green tea, red bean, or mango flavored ice cream (2 scoops per order). *GF